Electrolyte Powder Lemonade 45 servings
Contains 1000 mg of potassium per serving. This is higher than any electrolyte powder on the market. Your body requires 4,700 mg of potassium citrate a day. To get that, you’d need to eat 7-10 cups of veggies every day. Most people don’t get a fraction of that.
What is Dr. Berg’s Electrolyte Powder Lemonade 45 servings?
Dr. Berg’s Electrolyte Powder supports hydration, healthy muscles, and high energy. The formula is mixed with potassium -- the often missed ingredient for peak performance. This electrifying combination supports energy levels from your tiniest cells to your full-body workouts. All without the sugary junk that slows you down.
Serving size: 1 scoop (approximately 6.8 g/0.24 oz.)
Servings per container: 45
Suggested use: Mix one scoop in a 16-ounce (450 ml) glass of water.
Ingredient list and supplement facts for Electrolyte Powder Lemonade 45 servings
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (from calcium lactate)||75 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium citrate)||120 mg||29%|
|Chloride (from pink Himalayan salt)||15 mg||<1%|
|Sodium (from pink Himalayan salt)||10 mg||<1%|
|Potassium (from potassium citrate)||1000 mg||21%|
|Trace mineral complex||100 mg||**|
*Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Citric acid (non-GMO form), natural lemonade flavor, malic acid, organic stevia rebA 98%
Highlights for Electrolyte Powder Lemonade 45 servings
- Powers up your workout and life. 13x more electrolytes than sports drinks.
- Electrolytes support your cells with energy and normal hydration.
- Potassium helps your body transport energy normally.
- ZERO fattening carbs, sugar, or maltodextrin.
- Tastes more refreshing than energy drinks. A delicious hint of sweetness from stevia.
- Great for your whole family. Give your kids nutrients and prepare them for sports practice.
Dr. Berg’s Electrolyte Powder supports your body to maintain clean, steady energy levels.
- Feel more energized. Electrolytes support your body with energy. 1,000 mg of potassium energizes your mind, cells, and muscles.
- The real reason you’re tired. Healthy energy levels require electrolytes and other minerals. This electrolyte powder supports your body to work normally.
- Put your athletic endurance into a higher gear. Electrolyte powder supports you with energy to crush your next gym session.
- No sugar or carbs. Zero sugar, carbs, or maltodextrin make this Electrolyte Powder a perfect pairing for the keto diet. You’ll feel ready for every workout without knocking yourself out of the keto diet.
- Be in tune -- Quicker reflexes. Potassium allows signals to normally travel through your body by lubricating the muscles and nerves that make up your communication system
POTASSIUM - THE ENERGY REQUIREMENT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT
Do you ever feel tired and weak? Or maybe you struggle with fatigue, energy crashes, constipation, or a lack of focus?
Completely unknown to most people, a potassium deficiency can slow down your entire body. It may prevent electricity (both energy and nerve signals) from moving through your body normally. Most dangerously: no one is aware of how crucial potassium is.
Without enough potassium, you may get symptoms like:
- Sugar cravings
If you are experiencing some of these symptoms, you could be suffering from a potassium deficiency. It’s a little known-problem that may creep up on you without warning.
We need a whopping 4,700-6,000 mg of potassium PER DAY. Needed in higher amounts than almost any other mineral. (1)
Depending on the vegetables you eat, you would have to eat 7-10 cups a day to reach your daily dose of potassium.
Expecting that from anyone is unrealistic when most people don’t even eat fruit every day. Your potassium deficiency could be made worse by: stress, sugar, caffeine, excess salt, and alcohol.
An electrolyte powder is simply the logical choice. You can support healthy potassium levels, make up for your lack of vegetables, or just support your athletic power.
It is a convenient, easy, and delicious way to support your energy levels every day. With 13 TIMES MORE POTASSIUM than common sports drinks, you’ll get a full 1,000 mg in every serving.
WHY COMMON SPORTS DRINKS MAY NOT ENERGIZE YOU
Popular brands like Gatorade and Powerade have been marketed to you as the golden keys to get lean, fit, and energized. The truth is they may make you GAIN weight, feel TIRED, and DEHYDRATE you.
(It’s hard to believe at first. But when you realize they put hundreds of millions into advertising it’s not that surprising...)
These drinks can slow you down because they’re full of sugar and maltodextrin.
Your “healthy” Gatorade has 36 grams of sugar. That’s nine teaspoons! Sugar can make you feel tired because your body can process it easily, but then it quickly crashes your energy levels.
Popular energy drinks also LACK the extremely important potassium. What’s the point of giving your body all these electrolytes if you can’t digest and transport them?
Those drinks are just unhealthy for you all around. You could end up tired, unconcentrated, and even fatter. Exactly the opposite of what you see on TV. Unlike them, Dr. Berg’s Electrolyte Powder is designed for pure health. Go straight to the good stuff and give your body the nutrients that support it to be energized, healthy, and hydrated.
SOME THINGS THAT SET DR. BERG’S FORMULA APART INCLUDE:
- ZERO SUGARS OR CARBS. We get it: you head to the gym, have to skip a meal for a meeting, or it’s a hot summer day. So you and your family reach for a sports drink to get hydrated and keep going. In reality, you’d be better off just drinking water. Those drinks are filling you with sugar that’s holding back your weight-loss efforts, messing up your keto diet, or just making you exhausted. Dr. Berg’s formula has none of that gunk and will energize you instead.
- NO MALTODEXTRIN. What even is maltodextrin? It’s a food additive which thickens products. The point is it’s the last thing you want to be drinking. It has a higher glycemic rating than sugar, which means it’s even worse for health. Dr. Berg’s formula is designed to only give your body the substances that support you to feel energized. That’s while keeping you in ketosis and supporting normal blood sugars. No added sugars, carbs, or maltodextrin. It’s just electrolytes with a natural lemonade flavor, sweetened with stevia.
- 13x MORE POTASSIUM THAN COMMON SPORTS DRINKS. Dr. Berg’s formula has more potassium and electrolytes than most drinks out there. You avoid symptoms like weakness, tiredness, constipation, sugar cravings, and restlessness before sleep. Support your potassium levels without eating massive amounts of vegetables every day.
YOUR KIDS WON’T EAT VEGGIES. If you can’t even eat the right amount of veggies there’s no way you can get your children to. They need potassium just like you. Instead of greens, just give them this formula in the morning instead of orange juice. They’ll love the yummy flavor. Problem solved.
- NO FILLERS, DYES, OR POOR QUALITY INGREDIENTS. You don’t have to worry about food dyes or other additives that so many other brands pack into their products. This is just electrolytes with a little bit of a natural lemon flavor. It’s a clean, pure product you can trus
THE SAFE CHOICE TO GET YOUR FAMILY ENERGIZED
If you want to provide you and your family solid nutrition and effective hydration, then Dr. Berg’s Electrolyte Powder is the logical choice. It is convenient, cost-effective, delicious, and healthy, all with ZERO sugars, or carbs.
Dr. Berg’s Electrolyte Powder – Lemonade Flavor is right for you if:
- You’ve been experiencing symptoms like tiredness, weakness, sugar cravings, or other symptoms of a potassium deficiency.
- You want to boost your energy and increase your performance while working out, playing sports, at the office, or just enjoying your life.
- You want a healthy source of hydration and electrolytes that doesn’t use sugars or harmful artificial ingredients.
- You have trouble getting enough vegetables into your diet but want to support your body with optimal nutrition.
- You want to support your children’s health but know they won’t eat veggies