Trace minerals are involved in millions of chemical reactions in our bodies. Enzymes, those tiny proteins, which break down food, build our body tissues and take waste out all require trace minerals to function. Trace minerals are needed in DNA replication and repair. Trace minerals are becoming more deficient in our food supply and soils.
What is Dr. Berg’s Trace Minerals?
Sometimes it feels like your body isn't working how it is supposed to. That can be anything from a runny nose, to exhaustion, brain fog, or lackluster skin. Trace minerals provide whole-body support so you can feel healthy and energetic. A mineral deficiency could explain why your health isn’t what you’d like it to be.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Suggested use: Take 1 capsule once or twice a day with or without food
With just one capsule per day, you may find that this product:
- Support nutrient deficiencies. Problems such as exhaustion and brain fog may be blamed on low levels of essential nutrients.
- Support your overall health. Your body uses trace minerals in essential processes such as your metabolism, breathing, hormone production, and immune system. Past users have experienced a night and day difference in many different conditions.
- Support normal hormones. Your body uses vitamins to function normally. This can impact your energy, focus, and mood. ( Reference: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8875519 )
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails. Your body cannot build gorgeous hair, soft skin, and strong nails without the right minerals.
- Healthy immune system support. Zinc is necessary for many of the immunity mediators that help fight off infections.
- Encourages graceful aging. The nutrients in this supplement can help to increase skin collagen and enhance appearance, helping you to look more youthful and vibrant as you age.
Nutrients and ingredient list for Trace Minerals
|Ingredients||Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Trace Mineral Complex||100mg||**|
|Zinc ( As Zing Bisglycinate chelate Chelate)||10mg||90%|
|Manganese (As Manganese Amino Acid Chelate)||2mg||86%|
|Boron (as Boron Glycinate)||1mg||**|
|Chromium (as Chromium Nicolinate Glycinate Chelate)||34mcg||97%|
|Selenium (as Selenium Glycinate Complex)||50mcg||90%|
|Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate)||44mcg||97%|
|Copper ( as Copper Orotate)||890mcg||98%|
|Iodine (from Sea Kelp)||50mcg||33%|
**Daily Value not established
“This product is all you need for your nails, hair, and skin. It treated my hair loss and flabby skin, plus it strengthened my nails. You can also notice energy boost benefits over long term use.”
The recipe for a healthier body
Nutrient deficiency can have one of the widest-reaching impacts on your health. This is because trace minerals are required for almost everything that makes up good health. Low zinc levels have been correlated with low testosterone. For both men and women, that can severely reduce your energy and focus. This is just as true for something as superficial as your nails, hair, or skin. They are all made up of collagen. Yet your body needs specific minerals to produce collagen. If you are deficient in those minerals, your nails, hair, and skin may be nowhere as healthy as you’d like them to be.
The absence of the right minerals may also explain why health and appearance decline as we get older.
No matter your individual condition, your body cannot work correctly unless it has the right trace minerals. You should consider refueling your body and helping it help itself before you give it powerful medications.
What sets Dr. Berg’s Trace Minerals apart
Dr. Berg’s Trace minerals has a unique formula designed to support all aspects of good health. A cornucopia of easily digestible vitamins support everything from your immune system to your hair and skin.
- PLANT-DERIVED MINERALS. It is difficult for your body to absorb nutrients from rocks. All these minerals are plant-based so your body can absorb them easily and quickly begin to use them. It’s the easiest way to make sure your body is supported by what you consume.
- SOURCED FROM NUTRIENT-RICH SOIL. Many vitamins come from vegetables farmed in depleted soils. These trace minerals come from plant deposits in an ancient lake that is over 70 million years old. This was a time when the soil was rich in trace minerals, giving you rich and untouched vitamins.
- 100% NATURAL. Contains only naturally-sourced minerals. We use zero synthetic or artificial ingredients. You get a concentrated form of what mother nature designed your body to run on.
Why your diet probably makes you nutrient deficient
The foods you eat are only as healthy as the soil they are grown on. Even if you eat a nearly perfect diet loaded with fruits, vegetables, and healthy protein, you may still be deficient in trace minerals.
Because over the years soils have become more and more depleted due to industrial farming. Your vitamins and minerals are grown in the exact same soil season after season. Today, farmers only put three minerals back into the soil: nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorous. The rest of the nutrients are completely depleted. But our body uses 70+ trace minerals to be perfectly healthy. We only need them in very small amounts, but trace minerals are still crucial to have healthy bodies.
They give you the energy support that wakes you up in the morning, gives you the focus to work, and the strength to stay healthy.
Here are some examples of trace minerals and their key functions:
- Iodine – important for thyroid health.
- Silicon – critical for hair, skin, and nail strength.
- Copper – needed for oxygenation of red blood cells.
- Manganese – important for thyroid and mental health.
- Boron – used for healthy bones.
- Chromium – regulates normal blood sugars.
- Molybdenum – detoxifies the body, especially of alcohol.
- Zinc – Essential for skin health and healthy immune function.
Unfortunately, the soil your food grows in could be too nutrient depleted to support your health. That no longer has to be an obstacle to good health. You can take Dr Berg’s trace minerals to quickly and efficiently give your body the full-health support it needs.