Cod Liver Oil
Supports a healthy heart
Supports a healthy immune system
Supports a healthy brain
Supports healthy eyes
Helps fight inflammation
Supports healthy skin
Supports healthy blood pressure
Supports healthy lipids and triglyceride levels
Supports a healthy liver
Serving size: 3 capsules
Servings per container: 30
Suggested use: Take 3 capsules per day with food.
Ingredient list and supplement facts for Cod Liver Oil
Amount per serving
% Daily Value
|Vitamin A (from Cod Liver Oil)||1062 mcg RAE||118%|
|Vitamin D (from Cod Liver Oil)||8mcg||44%|
|Total Fatty Acids||94mg||*|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||44mg||*|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||50mg||*|
|Oxbile Extract (45% Cholic Acid)||15mg||*|
A Natural Source of Health Promoting DHA and EPA Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin A and D
Are you struggling to consume enough seafood and other sources of omega-3 fatty acids each week to ensure you are getting their heart and brain health supporting benefits?
Want an easy way to get more health boosting omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) as well as vitamin A and D in your diet?
Dr. Berg’s Cod Liver Oil provides you with a convenient, rich source of natural omega-3 fatty acids to support your immune system, heart, brain and many other research-backed health benefits.
Sourced completely from wild caught cod with no additives or synthetic vitamins, this cod liver oil is certified by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC), the world’s top certification standard for wild-caught, sustainable seafood.
Omega 3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids, meaning your body needs them and cannot produce them on its own!
Each serving of Dr. Berg’s Cod Liver Oil provides you with 94 mg of total fatty acids including 44 mg of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 50 mg of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which are the two main omega-3s found in fish oil as well as 118% of the recommended daily intake for Vitamin A and 44% for Vitamin D.
Other fish oil products have the major problem of being too fragile and going rancid quickly, degrading their nutrients.
Dr. Berg’s Cod Liver Oil is unlike any other because it utilizes a new heatless drying technology to preserve its nutrients and extend its shelf life far beyond other fish oils!
EPA and DHA are essential fatty acids that have been the subject of thousands of studies linking their consumption to a vast range of positive impacts on the body including cardiovascular support, brain and immune support and much more.
However, up to 90% of adults in the United States do not get enough omega-3 fatty acids in their regular diet.
Consuming more omega-3 fatty acids along with an active lifestyle and balanced diet can be an effective way to reduce your risk of cardiovascular illnesses, especially as you age.
The FDA has been so impressed by the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids that they have even released this health claim: “Supportive but not conclusive research shows that the consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.”
Some of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease include a sedentary lifestyle, poor nutrition and smoking.
The Natural Way to Get More Omega-3 Fatty Acids to Support Your Heart!
- SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH - Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for supporting your heart and overall health! Numerous studies have linked the consumption of omega-3 fatty acids to a reduced risk of cardiovascular illness as well as heart and brain health support.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT - Omega-3 fatty acids also support your immunity which is so important today. Vitamin D in this supplement further supports immune health, with each serving providing you with 44% of the recommended daily value.
- VITAMINS A AND D - Cod liver oil not only provides you with the key omega-3 fatty acids, it’s also an excellent source of vitamin A and D, which support eye health, your immune system, bone health and much more.
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE - Dr. Berg’s Cod Liver Oil utilizes unique heatless drying technology to greatly extend its shelf life and preserve its nutrients. By keeping cod liver oil close to its raw state, you get maximum nutrient value.
- NO ADDITIVES - No solvents, pesticides, maltodextrin, or plasticizers have been added to this supplement. No synthetic vitamins or starches are added. Many other omega-3 fatty acid supplements contain these or other additional additives.
Great Source of Natural Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Heatless drying technology that extends shelf life
- No worries about the taste because it is in a capsule!
- The first cod liver oil powder!
- Manufactured in the USA
- No solvents or pesticides used
- No maltodextrin as a drying agent. We only use gum Arabic
NEW - Dry Powder Technology for Nutrient Preservation
Dr. Berg’s Cod Liver Oil is like no other because it is the first cod liver oil dry powder to be created and put in a capsule.
The majority, if not all of the current cod liver and fish oil products sold are in a soft gel or sold as an oil, with many of them rapidly becoming rancid or degrading after purchase.
Our heatless drying technology allows the preservation of nutrients in a state that greatly extends shelf life.
Through a new proprietary mechanism, we are now able to preserve cod liver oil in its near raw state avoiding high heat, which destroys the delicate nutrients.
Another unique difference between other fish oils and this cod liver oil is that fish oil products typically only provide EPA and DHA (omega 3 fatty acids).
However, Dr. Berg’s Cod Liver Oil provides EPA, DHA, vitamin A and vitamin D for additional heart, eye, brain and immune support. In fact, your grandmother may have given you cod liver oil for this reason!
Purified bile salts are also added to this supplement to improve nutrient absorption.