Dr. Berg’s Chewable Vitamin C Complex
This 100% Natural Whole Vitamin C Complex is Made from Four Nutrient-rich Berries: organic freeze-dried acerola cherry, organic freeze-dried acai berry fruit, organic freeze-dried strawberry fruit, and organic freeze-dried blueberry fruit.
Dr. Berg’s Chewable Vitamin C Complex
Delicious, chewable, organic, whole-food vitamin C that supports your health!
- This 100% natural whole vitamin C complex is made from four nutrient-rich berries: organic freeze-dried acerola cherry, organic freeze-dried acai berry fruit, organic freeze-dried strawberry fruit, and organic freeze-dried blueberry fruit.
- NO synthetic vitamin C: unlike other products that use cheap synthetic vitamins, this complex gives you Mother Nature’s best health supporters.
- Supports a healthy immune system: Vitamin C is a traditional immune system supporter that is backed by science. (1) Enjoy even more support from high-level antioxidants.
- Minimal processing: these four nutrient-rich berries are blended into a delicious chewable wafer. No extensive processing that eliminates nutrients.
- Created without high heat: Our process of freeze-drying keeps the ingredients as close to their natural state as possible. It protects the delicate nutrients that support your health.
- Made with organic berries; non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and corn-free.
Supplement facts for Dr. Berg’s Chewable Vitamin C Complex
Amount per serving
% Daily Value
- Organic Freeze-Dried Acerola Cherry Fruit
- Organic Freeze-Dried Strawberry Fruit
- Organic Freeze-dried Acai Berry Fruit
- Organic Freeze-Dried Blueberry Fruit
Other Ingredients: Erythritol, Cellulose, Guar Gum, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source), Monk Fruit Extract.
*Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Organic freeze-dried acerola cherry
Acerola cherry fruit is incredibly rich in vitamin C. It also contains thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid, pantothenic acid, minerals, and phytonutrients such as quercetin, beta-carotene, lutein and kaempferol.
What do these all do? They play a crucial role in helping your body function normally and keeping you healthy.
This vitamin C complex effectively supports your immune system because it’s more than vitamin C. All of these berries are still in their preserved natural state. That means you get dozens of added nutrients that also support your health.
Organic freeze-dried acai berry
From the Amazon rainforests, acai berries contain health promoting trace minerals including chromium, zinc, iron, copper, manganese, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus.
Acai berries also contain trace amounts of omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids such as linoleic acid and oleic acid. That’s spectacular because both of those are extremely important for your health, but can be very difficult to get, unless you eat large amounts of fresh fish.
Acai beats all edible berries in antioxidant properties. If you aren’t sure why antioxidants support your health -- just spend a few minutes researching and you will be amazed.
Organic freeze-dried strawberry
Strawberries aren’t just delicious - they are also an excellent source of vitamin C, manganese, folate (vitamin B9) and potassium.
They are also antioxidant rich and include immune system supporting plant compounds such as: pelargonidin (gives the fruit its color), ellagic acid (powerful antioxidant), ellagitannins (supports gut health), and procyanidins (another kind of antioxidant).
Organic freeze-dried blueberry
Blueberries are also packed with mega-antioxidants. They are also some of the best sources for vitamins C and K and manganese -- all of which your body uses to function normally.
Foods high in antioxidants support the elimination of harmful free radicals. Blueberries also have properties that help support a healthy brain and nervous system. There are studies that show the nutrients in blueberries support muscle recovery after exercise.
Supports a healthy immune system
Supports healthy collagen production
Vitamin C is required to produce collagen, an important protein which provides structure to much of your body including your ligaments, hair, nails and skin.
Supports healthy brain and nerves
Your body uses vitamin C to make certain neurotransmitters. Neurotransmitters are used by your body as signals to communicate your mood, energy levels, and much more. They include serotonin, adrenaline, GABA and dopamine.
Free-radical antioxidant power
Vitamin C is probably best known as an antioxidant. Antioxidants support the elimination of free radicals in your body. Free radicals have been documented to affect your body in different ways, and may be responsible for many different serious health conditions.
They may affect everything from your eyes, to your cells, to your blood. If you aren’t familiar with free-radicals -- feel free to look at our sources below. They are one of the most revolutionary discoveries of the past 10 years.
This vitamin C complex tastes delicious and provides an excellent source of absorbable vitamin C from some of the richest sources on the planet.