Nutritional Yeast Tablets
- Support Keto-Adaptation
- Instant Stress Relief
- Non-Fortified (No synthetics)
- Contains Natural B Vitamins
- Vegetarian Ingredients
- 270 Tablets Per Bottle
What is Dr. Berg’s Nutritional Yeast?
Vitamin B’s many different forms are used in a healthy body. Vitamin B provides support for everything from stabilizing your mood, to maintaining healthy skin. Its wide reaching powers also help you adapt to ketosis. Dr. Berg’s Nutritional Yeast gives you all eight versions of vitamin B in a convenient and tasty form. Unlike other synthetic options, you’ll absorb the vitamins and support your health in minutes.
Serving size: 3 tablets
Servings per container: 30
Suggested use: Take 3 tablets three times per day, with or without meals.
- Contains all 8 essential B vitamins
- Supports keto-adaptation.
- Encourages an overall sense of well-being
- Natural B vitamins in a 100% vegan and non-synthetic formula.
- Costs only 88 cents per day, with 270 tablets per bottle.
Dr. Berg’s Nutritional Yeast is the easy way to support your body with Vitamin B’s many natural powers.
- Vitamins your body can truly use. Many “Vitamin B” products on the market are synthetic. That means that even though they look right, your body may not process them well. Yeast is one of the best sources of natural Vitamin B because your body can digest and use it quickly.
- Supports keto adaptation. The keto diet transforms the way your metabolism works. A crucial part of that process is when your body creates new cellular machinery. Vitamin B supports a healthy body during that change. It also supports you with nutrients for your big switch.
- Supports a healthy metabolism. At any time, your metabolism is working in more ways that can be explained. Supporting it can lead to improved overall well being. It also provides support so you can metabolize fat (convert fat to fuel) at normal levels.
- Promotes instant stress relief. Superior Vitamin B levels can make little processes easier for your body. That combines in an overall healthier feeling that improves your mood, and energy.
- Helps prevent negative keto side effects. Stopping to eat carbohydrates can temporarily disrupt the way nutrients move around your body. Supplementing Vitamin B may help prevent things like keto flu, low energy, and irritability.
“It is amazing how this makes you feel! It boosts your metabolism yet has a calming effect as well. Would highly recommend this product!”
Nutrients and ingredient list for Nutritional Yeast Tablets
Amount per serving
% Daily Value
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine)*||144 mcg||13%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)*||144 mcg||13%|
|Vitamin B3 (as niacin)*||1440 mcg||103%|
|Vitamin B5 (as pantothenic acid)*||72 mcg||1.4%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxin)*||72 mcg||5.5%|
|Vitamin B7 (as biotin)*||14.4 mcg||48.0%|
|Vitamin B9 (as folate)*||72 mcg||36.0%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||2.4 mcg||100.0%|
*from Nutritional Yeast
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vanilla Bean Extract, and Silicon Dioxide
“When I started taking this and Dr. Berg’s other supplements I felt a change like I’ve never felt before. I have more energy, sleep better, wake up better, don’t snore anymore, skin clearer... you name it.”
Why do we need B vitamins?
It’s easy to forget how important Vitamin B’s are because of all the things they do. They are required for the processes that keep your body running (e.g. making new skin.)
They also often act as coenzymes, or helper molecules, that allow enzymes to work properly.
Cells contain thousands of different enzymes. Each contributes to a different life-saving process. And you need Vitamin B for many of those processes.
Vitamin B also supports digestion by helping you break down fats normally. Vitamin B is part of the process that gives your cells energy by fueling mitochondrias. It is also used by your body normally to create protein and maintain a healthy nervous system.
Yeast gives you many Vitamin B forms in a natural way your body can digest.
It’s an easy way to support your body with Vitamin B without the side effects.