Benefits Hair Formula replenishes an aging body with the nutrients that support strong, thick, and healthy hair. Collagen is the protein foundation of healthy hair, nails, and skin. This formula is packed full of vitamins, trace minerals, and herbs that naturally support healthy collagen levels.
Help Support Normal Hair
Hair loss reminds you that you are getting older. As you age, your body can stop producing the materials that support a full head of healthy hair. Luckily, you can take nutrients that promote healthy hair. Vitamins, trace minerals, and herbs support the processes that feed your hair, skin, and nails.
Serving size: 2 capsules
Servings per container: 30
Suggested use: Take 2 capsules per day as a dietary supplement.
- Replenishes vital hair nutrients
- Targets pesky split end
- Contains stinging nettle root, a natural DHT blocker known to fend off hair loss
- Gives you powerful support for healthy hair, skin, and nails.
Mineral deficiency may explain underperforming hair
Most people don’t know your hair is made of collagen. But to create collagen, your body uses very specific types of amino acids. Without them, it can be difficult for you to have a full head of healthy hair that is free of split ends.
- Comprehensively support healthy hair. Healthy natural hair goes beyond applying a special shampoo. You need the nutrients that support the chemical signals that create hair.
- Support normal hair in youth. If you’re losing hair early you might have a genetic disposition that makes you deficient in collagen.
- Feeds and replenishes hair, skin and nails. Dr. Berg’s Hair Formula is formulated to support normal collagen to keep your hair strong, skin soft, and nails tough.
- Maintain healthy hair. Age makes mineral deficiencies more likely. Replenishing those can support healthy hair no matter your age.
- Essential nutrients for your body. Help your body maintain normal nutrients with core minerals, proteins, and co-enzyme complexes.
Nutrients and ingredient list for Hair Formula
Amount per serving
% Daily Value
|Calcium (as calcium orotate)||2.5 mg||<1%|
|Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen (Type I & III)||20 mg||*|
|Nutritional Yeast||40 mg||*|
|Trace mineral complex||50 mg||*|
|Horsetail Pwd (Equisetum arvense) whole herb||400 mg||*|
|Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) root extract, 4:1||50mg||*|
|Tocotrienol/tocopherol complex from EVNolMax||10 mg||*|
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source)
Wild-caught fish collagen maintains healthy hair
You can lose your hair as you age because your body stops producing amino acids. You need them for the collagen that keeps your skin, hair, and nails healthy. Hair might seem simple but there’s a complicated series of requirements that are necessary to support it.
You could stop producing amino acids for multiple age-related reasons. Instead of trying to rewire your entire body, supplementing fish-collagen and nutrients has a two-sided approach to maintaining healthy hair. Fish collagen is a natural source of amino acids. It is animal based so your body can process it naturally.
You give your body the collagen it needs to maintain hair today. You also support your body with the nutrients necessary to support amino acids.
Dr. Berg’s Hair Formula contains a very healthy source of collagen.
Support all the requirements for healthy hair
Dr. Berg’s Hair Formula provides your body with the tools it needs to maintain healthier hair today. Collagen is the foundation of healthy hair, nails, and skin.
- A COMPREHENSIVE HAIR MAINTENANCE FORMULA. Most hair supplements only contain one or two ingredients. This formula has many vitamins and trace minerals that you could be deficient in. Those deficiencies are possible culprits of weak hair, nails, and skin.
- ADDRESSES THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM. Many creams and treatments fail because they are superficial. This formula helps support the inside processes that promote normal hair. That starts with addressing nutrient deficiencies, and continues by supporting normal collagen to maintain hair right now.
- HIGH-QUALITY COLLAGEN SOURCE. Collagen’s importance for skin, hair, and nails cannot be overstated. Wild-caught fish is one of the best sources to get it from because it’s completely natural and easily absorbed by your body. This collagen alone has 20 types of amino acid building blocks that support deficiency.
- FORMULATED FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN. Your gender doesn’t matter because the biological processes are the same: you could be lacking in nutrients and collagen. Meeting your body’s requirements help you maintain healthy hair, prevent split ends, toughen your nails, and support healthy skin.
The necessary ingredients for strong hair
Dr. Berg’s Hair Formula gives you the minerals that support healthy hair. You replenish your body with vitamins, minerals, and herbs. They act as comprehensive support for underperforming hair.
Dr. Berg’s Hair Formula is right for you if:
- You’ve started to notice hair loss from natural causes and want to give your body support.
- You would love to have tough, perfect nails and soft, supple skin, and you are looking for a product that will help you see results.
- You want to maintain vital and youthful appearance so that you can age gracefully.
- You prefer pure, natural products that look to address the root of the problem, rather than topical solutions.
You can help maintain healthy hair for less money than you spend on coffee every week.
You might be surprised by how simple the solution is. If your body doesn’t have collagen, it can be a challenge for you to produce healthy hair.