Dr. Berg’s Amazing Self-Massage Tool - Complete Package with a Step-by-step Digital Video Tutorial
Melt away stress and tension from the comfort of your couch or bed with Dr. Berg Amazing Self-Massage Tool. This chiropractor-designed massage tool is the easiest way to relieve muscle aches and pains at home. It has three different sides that can be used in numerous acupressure positions. The Amazing Self-Massage Tool also comes with a step-by-step digital video tutorial so you can start using these easy techniques right away.
A NATURAL ALTERNATIVE FOR FULL BODY RELAXATION
Work and life can just exhaust you. Typical solutions include alcohol, smoking, prescription medicines, and overeating unhealthy food. It’s no secret that these solutions are not good for your health. Instead, try massaging your stress away. Don’t worry—you won’t have to spend hundreds of dollars at a spa. This self-massage tool gives you an instant way to physically release stress from your body.
- Whole-body stress relief. Helps reduce back and neck discomfort from the moment you start your massage until the moment you go to sleep. Feel deep relaxation and relieve discomfort that’s been building up in your body for years.
- Support normal sleep cycles. Pent-up energy can reduce your vitality. That may be because your body is producing energy at the wrong times. Normal sleep cycles can stabilize these levels, and relax you while you sleep through the night.
- Wake up refreshed with more energy. Massaging is physical support for more vitality and a better mood. A 2018 study with 385 participants showed acupressure massaging led to a 13 to 19% increase in quality sleep.
- Simple step-by-step techniques. Learn how to effectively massage your body using your chair, sofa, or even bed to dissolve stress. It is impossible to make a mistake as long as you follow the video tutorial.
- Chiropractor designed. Enjoy stress support similar to what you'd get from a visit to a chiropractor's office. The tripod design allows you to massage your pressure points while sitting or laying down.
Stress is not just mental—it’s a full-body experience.
You might think that stress is just “in your head” and separate from your body.
In reality, psychological stress can have direct effects on your physicality. Long-term stress from slouching, putting too much weight on your spine, and many other aspects can all have negative effects.
It’s not hard to see that stress levels today are at an all-time high.
The world seems to get crazier by the day. All of your devices are always bombarding you with notifications. The days of enjoying some quiet time alone without shocking news seem to be far gone.
Dr. Berg has worked with patients for over 29 years. In most patients, stress just keeps accumulating. He’s heard many patients say it’s gotten so bad because it's impossible to “turn off” and relax.
The stress from life and work gets stored up in your body and appears as discomfort in your neck, back, and other places.
The solution? It’s never been more important to support good sleep cycles.
Resting peacefully is unbelievably important for your body. A busy life can get you so stressed that you might feel like you cannot stop being stressed. But quality sleep isn’t only important for putting you in a good mood. Adequate restings support normal energy levels, fat burning, and normal hormones. Things like always being hungry, weight gain, the "3 pm slump”, and irritability may come from one or more of these conditions.
What makes it worse is that people turn to chemical solutions for stress relief. You drink your nightcap or take sleeping pills with the hope that you will get the sleep you need to fill you with energy the next day. Unfortunately, that rarely works. The real stress is the underlying problem these “band-aid” solutions don’t address. Alcohol and sleeping pills can even make sleep and exhaustion worse. These problems can’t be fixed by a single miracle solution.
However, the Dr. Berg Massage Tool gives you real health support to help you get restful sleep. It supports the relief of the chronic stress you have built up in your muscles. Dr. Berg has done everything possible to make it feel as close to a massage or a chiropractor treatment as possible to help you find relief.
Clients have reported that using our Massage Tool for just 2 to 5 minutes before sleep provides real support for normal sleep cycles.
Don’t worry, it’s not another routine that just turns into a time commitment. You will be surprised by how easy and pleasant learning how to massage yourself is.
This basic program comes with step-by-step instructions in a PDF document. You will start feeling calmer and support normal sleep cycles within just a few days of use.
Use this stress kit to support sleep today, and start the process that promotes good health for years to come.