Electrolyte Powder Lemonade 50 servings
Replenish your electrolytes and combat fatigue with Dr. Berg Electrolyte Powder Lemonade. This delicious Electrolyte Powder is easy to dissolve and perfect for supporting endurance, hydration, normal muscle function, and energy. Plus, it’s keto-friendly! Each serving is loaded with 1,000 mg of potassium and contains absolutely no sugar, carbohydrates, maltodextrin, or harmful additives.
What is Dr. Berg Electrolyte Powder Lemonade 50 Servings?
Dr. Berg Electrolyte Powder supports hydration, healthy muscles, and high energy. The formula is mixed with potassium—the often missed ingredient for peak performance. This electrifying combination supports energy levels from your tiniest cells to your full-body workouts. All without the sugary junk that slows you down.
Serving size: 1 scoop (approximately 6.3 g / 0.22 oz)
Servings per container: 50
Suggested use: Mix one scoop in a 16-ounce (450 ml) glass of water.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calcium (from calcium lactate)||75 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium citrate)||120 mg||29%|
|Chloride (from pink Himalayan salt)||60 mg||<2%|
|Sodium (from pink Himalayan salt)||40 mg||<2%|
|Potassium (from potassium citrate)||1000 mg||21%|
|Trace mineral complex||100 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Value is based on a 2000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Citric acid (non-GMO form), natural lemonade flavor, malic acid, organic stevia reb A 98%
Ingredient list and supplement facts for Electrolyte Powder Lemonade 50 Servings
- Powers up your workout and life. 13 times more electrolytes than sports drinks.
- Electrolytes support your cells with energy and normal hydration.
- Potassium helps your body transport energy normally.
- ZERO fattening carbs, sugar, or maltodextrin.
- Tastes more refreshing than energy drinks. A delicious hint of sweetness from stevia.
- Great for your whole family. Give your kids nutrients and prepare them for sports practice.
Dr. Berg Electrolyte Powder supports your body to maintain clean, steady energy levels.
- Feel more energized. Electrolytes support your body with energy. 1,000 mg of potassium energizes your mind, cells, and muscles.
- Banish the real reason you’re tired. Healthy energy levels require electrolytes and other minerals. This electrolyte powder supports your body to work normally.
- Put your athletic endurance into higher gear. Electrolyte powder supports you with energy to crush your next gym session.
- No sugar or carbs. Zero sugar, carbs, or maltodextrin make this Electrolyte Powder a perfect pairing for the keto diet. You’ll feel ready for every workout without knocking yourself out of ketosis.
- Be in tune—quicker reflexes. Potassium allows energy signals to travel through your body by lubricating the muscles and nerves that make up your communication system.
POTASSIUM—THE ENERGY REQUIREMENT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT
Do you ever feel tired and weak? Or maybe you struggle with fatigue, energy crashes, constipation, or a lack of focus?
Completely unknown to most people, a potassium deficiency can slow down your entire body. It may prevent electricity (both energy and nerve signals) from moving through your body normally. Most dangerously: no one is aware of how crucial potassium is.
Without enough potassium, you may get symptoms like:
- Sugar cravings
If you are experiencing some of these symptoms, you could be suffering from a potassium deficiency. It’s a little-known problem that may creep up on you without warning.
We need a whopping 4,700 to 6,000 mg of potassium PER DAY. Potassium is needed in higher amounts than almost any other mineral. (1)
Depending on the vegetables you eat, you would have to eat seven to ten cups a day to reach your daily dose of potassium.
Expecting that from anyone is unrealistic when most people don’t even eat fruit every day. Your potassium deficiency could be made worse by stress, sugar, caffeine, excess salt, and alcohol.
An electrolyte powder is simply the logical choice. You can support healthy potassium levels, make up for your lack of vegetables, or just support your athletic power.
It is a convenient, easy, and delicious way to support your energy levels every day. With 13 TIMES MORE POTASSIUM than common sports drinks, you’ll get a full 1,000 mg in every serving.
WHY COMMON SPORTS DRINKS MAY NOT ENERGIZE YOU
Popular brands like Gatorade and Powerade have been marketed to you as the golden keys to get lean, fit, and energized. The truth is they may make you GAIN weight, feel TIRED, and DEHYDRATE you.
(It’s hard to believe at first. But when you realize they put hundreds of millions into advertising it’s not that surprising...)
These drinks can slow you down because they’re full of sugar and maltodextrin.
Your “healthy” Gatorade has 36 grams of sugar. That’s nine teaspoons! Sugar can make you feel tired because your body can process it easily, but then it quickly crashes your energy levels.
Popular energy drinks also LACK the extremely important potassium. What’s the point of giving your body all these electrolytes if you can’t digest and transport them?
Those drinks are just unhealthy for you all around. You could end up tired, unconcentrated, and even fatter. Exactly the opposite of what you see on TV. Unlike them, Dr. Berg Electrolyte Powder is designed for pure health. Go straight to the good stuff and give your body the nutrients that support it to be energized, healthy, and hydrated.
SOME THINGS THAT SET THE DR. BERG FORMULA APART INCLUDE:
- Zero sugar or carbs. We get it: you head to the gym, have to skip a meal for a meeting, or it’s a hot summer day so you reach for a sports drink for hydration and stamina. In reality, you’d be better off just drinking water. Those drinks are filling you with sugar that’s holding back your weight-loss efforts, messing up your keto diet, or just making you exhausted. The Dr. Berg formula has none of that gunk and will energize you instead.
- No maltodextrin. What even is maltodextrin? It’s a food additive that thickens products. The point is it’s the last thing you want to be drinking. It has a higher glycemic rating than sugar, which means it’s even worse for health. The Dr. Berg formula is designed to only give your body the substances that support you to feel energized. That’s while keeping you in ketosis and supporting normal blood sugars. No added sugars, carbs, or maltodextrin. It’s just electrolytes with a natural lemonade flavor, sweetened with stevia.
- 13 times more potassium than common sports drinks. The Dr. Berg formula has more potassium and electrolytes than most drinks out there. You avoid symptoms like weakness, tiredness, constipation, sugar cravings, and restlessness before sleep. Support your potassium levels without eating massive amounts of vegetables every day.
- No fillers, dyes, or poor-quality ingredients. You don’t have to worry about food dyes or other additives that so many other brands pack into their products. This is just electrolytes with a little natural raspberry and lemon flavor. It’s a clean, pure product you can trust.
THE SAFE CHOICE TO GET YOUR FAMILY ENERGIZED
If you want to provide you and your family with solid nutrition and effective hydration, then Dr. Berg Electrolyte Powder is the logical choice. It is convenient, cost-effective, delicious, and healthy, all with ZERO sugars or carbs.
Dr. Berg Electrolyte Powder Lemonade Flavor is right for you if:
- You’ve been experiencing symptoms like tiredness, weakness, sugar cravings, or other symptoms of a potassium deficiency.
- You want to boost your energy and increase your performance while working out, playing sports, at the office, or just enjoying your life.
- You want a healthy source of hydration and electrolytes that doesn’t use sugars or harmful artificial ingredients.
- You have trouble getting enough vegetables into your diet but want to support your body with optimal nutrition.
- You want to support your children’s health but know they won’t eat veggies.