What is Dr. Berg’s Sea Kelp?
Underperforming health is often explained by deficiencies in life-saving nutrients. Iodine supports normal thyroid and reproductive health. It also supports normal female hormone levels. Iodine is found in high quantities in Sea Kelp grown in cold, nutrient-rich waters. You may be happily surprised by how easily your health can be supported.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Suggested use: Take 1-3 capsules in the morning with food.
- Provides you with a plant-based source of iodine.
- Supports a healthy thyroid, normal hormone levels, and a healthy reproductive system
- Helps support iodine deficiency.
- Sourced from clean, nutrient-rich oceans off the coast of Iceland.
- Support your energy and focus for only 29 cents per capsule (24 cents if you subscribe and save).
- Backed by 250+ customer reviews.
Iodine deficiency can be a dangerous source of discomfort.
Dr. Berg’s Sea Kelp supports good health by giving you iodine from clean and rich oceans.
- Promotes healthy thyroid function. Your thyroid gland produces hormones that influence muscle control, heart function, mood, and energy levels. Iodine supports its normal function.
- Supports female health. Pregnant women are also the most susceptible to an iodine deficiency. Iodine also supports the female reproductive system and supports normal menstrual cycles.
- Supports healthy metabolism. Your thyroid is largely responsible for your metabolism. You can help support a healthy metabolism by giving your thyroid nutrients that support it to work normally.
Increases energy. Your hormones can influence physical energy and mental focus. Trace minerals like iodine support your thyroid to increase your vitality and acuity.
- Supports iodine deficiencies. Your thyroid and reproductive health are just two examples of you needing iodine. Taking sea kelp supports normal iodine.
Nutrients and ingredient list for Icelandic Sea Kelp
|Ingredients||Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Organic Kelp (Laminaria digitata)
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose (capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Source)
Why you may be iodine deficient
Iodine supports a normal healthy thyroid. Your thyroid is responsible for creating hormones which influence many aspects of your health.
Your metabolism, brain function, cell processes, reproductive health, metabolism, and energy levels are affected by your hormones.
Iodine supports normal body functions such as normal cell processes and a healthy immune systems.
Unfortunately, pollutants, toxins, and GMO’s can all prevent your body from getting normal nutrient levels. Unfortunately, nowadays it’s something that can be extremely difficult to avoid. Everything from the air to the water, and the container you carry your drinks in can affect your health.
If you are unsure of the quality soil your food is farmed in, then nutrient deficiency is a possibility. Even day-to-day stress can wear down your body and prevent it from recovering properly.
Here are some tell-tale symptoms of iodine deficiency to watch out for:
- Weight gain all over your body
- Sluggish thinking and brain fog – even when you are well rested
- Lack of motivation
- Bad mood
- Dry mouth and/or dry eyes
- Head discomfort
Luckily, there are still nutrient-rich oceans you can use to supplement your health.
Sea kelp is one of the greatest natural sources of iodine. It also has minimal concentrations of pollutants and pesticides that are present in some farms. Sea kelp’s natural power promotes your health to support iodine deficiency.
“The very best Sea Kelp! I’ve experienced the best sleep and my mornings are back on track. I really feel balanced and I know the quality of Dr. Berg’s products. Please give this a try!”
Why Dr. Berg’s Sea Kelp is an Iodine Superfood
Iodine may be one of the many minerals missing from your daily diet.
You can try to supplement it naturally with fresh fish and dairy products. However that can be expensive and pose a problem if you are lactose intolerant or have food allergies.
Iodine may also be lacking in your diet if your food is grown in soils surrounded by pesticides, GMO’s, and other toxins.
Luckily, Icelandic Sea Kelp comes straight from the cold, nutrient-rich waters of Iceland. Their low temperatures serve as feasting grounds for some of the world’s biggest animals.
- SOURCED FROM NUTRIENT-RICH WATERS. These days, pollution isn’t only a land-based problem. This can range from Nigeria’s constant oil spills, or the rarer radioactive disasters. Pesticides can easily flow into rivers and contaminate tremendous bodies of water. Sea kelp -- like most aquatic plants -- can easily absorb this pollution. Icelandic waters provide the best sea kelp source because they are both nutrient rich and have minimal pollutants.
- ABSORBABLE PLANT-BASED NUTRITION. Rock-sourced iodine can be difficult for your body to digest. Sea kelp is a vegetable that your body can break down easily and provides a form of iodine your body can digest normally. Sea kelp is highly absorbable, unlike salt-based minerals which can be difficult to break down and utilize.
- SUPPORTS NORMAL THYROID FUNCTION. An iodine deficiency can affect your body in many limiting ways. Icelandic sea kelp supports good health by giving you iodine from nutrient-rich seas.
The sea’s thyroid supporting superfood gift to your health
Many of the largest sea animals spend their time in frigid waters. They do this because the low temperatures encourage abundances of health-supporting nutrients.
Icelandic sea kelp gives you an easy way to get your share of that nutrition. Sea kelp has soaked up the nutrients in these waters and gives you a clean and easy way to support a normal working thyroid.
While a mineral deficiency may sound harmless, your body uses iodine in many different ways. Most users are happily surprised by the whole-body difference they feel.
Dr. Berg’s Sea Kelp is right for you if:
- You want a healthy source of iodine, a trace mineral that is very important for your health.
- You want to support normal iodine and avoid symptoms like weight gain, fatigue, lack of focus, and a bad mood.
- You prefer natural, pure ingredients with minimal contaminants and chemicals.
You’d like to increase energy and feel better overall, supporting your body with the nutrients it needs.