Gallbladder Formula Extra Strength
Feel lighter after meals with Dr. Berg Gallbladder Formula Extra Strength. We designed this supplement to support healthy digestion and promote normal bile levels. Gallbladder Formula is your best defense against bile sludge—a leading cause of gas, bloating, indigestion, and poor nutrient absorption. Each bottle contains 90 potent capsules.
SUPPORTING COMFORTABLE AND HEALTHY DIGESTION
Dr. Berg’s Gallbladder Formula is designed to support healthy digestion and promote normal bile. Digestive discomfort such as acid reflux and bloating can often be blamed on a weak gallbladder that produces abnormal bile levels. You may be surprised to know this formula promotes healthy bile even if you’ve had your gallbladder removed.
- Supports healthy digestion (even without a gallbladder).
- Can help reduce bloating, constipation, and digestive discomfort.
- Enzymes support bile to promote healthy digestion.
- Backed by over 1,300 happy customer reviews.
- Bile helps you digest. Your body uses bile to break down complicated fats and absorb fat-soluble vitamins. Help your body support healthy bile by supplementing bile and other digestive enzymes. It doesn’t matter if your gallbladder has been removed.
- Maintain your normal digestive environment. Support the many parts of your digestive system including your liver, stomach enzymes, stomach acid, and pancreas. All of these work together to help break down even the toughest foods.
- Helps relieve digestive discomfort. Constipation and bloating are signs of a weak digestive tract. Dr. Berg’s gallbladder formula supports regular bowel movements and feel lighter after meals.
- Supports nutrient absorption. Digestion support can maintain healthy absorption of fat-soluble vitamins like vitamins A, D, K1, and K2.
Serving size: 2 capsule
Servings per container: 45
Suggested use: Take 2 capsule after a meal.
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Pancreatin 4x||200 mg||**|
|Betaine hydrochloride||400 mg||**|
|Ox bile extract||200 mg||**|
|Conjugated bile salts||100 mg||**|
|Stone root (Collinsonia canadensis)||100 mg||**|
|Pepsin 1:3000||60 mg||**|
|Slippery elm bark (Ulmus rubra)||40 mg||**|
|Choline (from choline bitartrate)||40 mg||**|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Silica, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetarian capsule)
“Really helped my bloating. Got my GI tract working like it should. Highly recommend.”
YOUR GALLBLADDER IS NOT AN EXTRA ORGAN – IT IS USED FOR DIGESTION!
Many people today suffer from digestive issues, and they have no idea that their gallbladder could be to blame.
You’ve been falsely taught your gallbladder is an “extra” organ that does not serve an important role in your body.
Bile is made by your liver, but it is stored and concentrated in your gallbladder. When you eat a meal, your gallbladder releases bile to help you digest your food, lubricating the digestive tract and keeping it working smoothly. One of bile’s main functions is to break down fats from your food. This is important for good health and your ability to digest without discomfort. Bile is also important for absorbing vitamins A, D, E, and K.
When your gallbladder isn’t working properly and is not releasing bile the way it should be (or you’ve had it removed), you may end up with a whole host of problems. Some of the tell-tale symptoms to watch out for include:
- Feeling “stuffed” after meals
- Straining or uncomfortable bowel movements
- A bloated stomach that sticks out
- Lack of feeling satisfied after eating
- Strange digestive noises plus embarrassing belching
- Muscle discomfort around your stomach and chest area
- Signs of deficiency in fat-soluble vitamins like dry skin, hair, and more
But it turns out that your gallbladder is a vital organ that your bodies rely on to maintain healthy digestion. It all comes down to bile – an unknown but crucial substance required for good digestion.
Your digestive problems may be caused by a bile deficiency and your gallbladder could use support.
Dr. Berg’s Gallbladder Formula supports a healthy digestive environment. It is filled with the many nutrients that support normal bile levels and supports the acids and enzymes that break down fats.
DR. BERG’S GALLBLADDER FORMULA SUPPORTS NORMAL DIGESTION
Dr. Berg’s Gallbladder Formula supports healthy digestion at many levels of your digestive system.
- PURIFIED BILE SALTS. Purified bile salts support normal bile production. This can provide digestive support if you have a weak gallbladder or if you don’t have a gallbladder at all.
- SUPPORTS YOU EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE A GALLBLADDER. If you’ve had your gallbladder removed, then this formula may give you support. Without your gallbladder, you may end up with all sorts of discomforts like bloating, nausea, constipation, nutrient deficiencies, and feeling stuffed after meals. This product is designed to support normal levels of bile production and the enzymes and acids regardless of your current condition.
- ROUNDHOUSE APPROACH TO HEALTHY DIGESTION. This product doesn’t just support a healthy gallbladder. It supports many different parts of your digestive system. Ingredients support your pancreas, stomach, liver, and all the parts that encourage healthy digestion.
SUPPORT YOUR DIGESTION IN AS LITTLE AS ONE WEEK
This unique formula supports a normal and comfortable digestion that promotes healthy digestion levels. You could see results in as little as ONE WEEK.
Dr. Berg’s Gallbladder Formula is right for you if:
- You want to say goodbye to bloating, constipation, and other discomfort, getting relief once and for all.
- You have a weak gallbladder or don’t have a gallbladder and want to support normal bile levels.
- You’d love to feel satisfied, cleaner, and lighter after you eat, erasing those uncomfortable feelings after meals.
- You want to support normal food digestion and absorb all of the nutrients your body needs to stay healthy.