Adrenal & Cortisol Support with Ashwagandha
Melt away stress and reenergize with Dr. Berg Adrenal & Cortisol Support. Supporting your adrenal glands with essential nutrients helps relax a tense body and increases your tolerance to stress. Adrenal & Cortisol Support is the perfect daily supplement to help relieve adrenal fatigue so you feel more energized and prepared to handle stress. Each bottle contains 60 potent capsules.
Adrenal & Cortisol Support
THE PHYSICAL REASON FOR YOUR STRESS
Poorly balanced hormones can make you stressed. Your adrenal glands are organs that create and balance your hormones. If the adrenal glands are not healthy, they may struggle to balance your hormones properly and cause you unnecessary stress. Dr. Berg Adrenal & Cortisol Support supplement supports your hormones naturally. You will smile as your body responds to stress better and you feel calmer and clear-headed throughout the day.
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule per day.
SUPPLEMENT FACTS FOR ADRENAL & CORTISOL SUPPORT
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (from acerola extract)||37 mg||42%|
|Thiamine (from thiamine pyrophosphate chloride)||2 mg||209%|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||3 mg||23%|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxal 5-phosphate)||12 mg||736%|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) (from D-calcium pantothenate)||37 mg||750%|
|Magnesium (from magnesium orotate)||7 mg||1%|
|Zinc (from zinc orotate)||3 mg||28%|
|Selenium (from L-selenomethionine)||12 mcg||23%|
|Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate)||375 mcg||17%|
|Copper (from copper orotate)||250 mcg||28%|
|Proprietary blend Rhodiola rosea PE 4:1, freeze-dried ashwagandha root powder, maca root dry extract 4:1, Bacopa monnieri extract, Schisandra chinensis, Panax ginseng, citrus bioflavonoid (from lemon)||281 mg|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
- Instant relief helps you feel more relaxed in just five minutes.
- Supports normal hormone levels to help you feel calmer.
- Soothe your mind and body to stop stress, racing thoughts, and nervous tension.
- Supports healthy adrenal glands and normal cortisol levels.
- NO synthetic ingredients or chemicals—only natural, food-based vitamins, herbs, and minerals.
- Supported by more than 1,100 relaxed customer reviews.
Some of the incredible benefits of Dr. Berg Adrenal & Cortisol Support include:
- Feel the stress melt away in minutes. Just one pill supports normal hormone levels by balancing cortisol—a hormone your body uses to calm itself naturally. A deficiency in cortisol can create unexplainable anxiety and anger. (1) You’ll feel calmer in minutes and support your stress tolerance all day long.
- Supports healthy adrenal glands. This supplement doesn’t only replenish deficiencies—it also supports your glands to work normally. A combination of nutrients and cortisol promote balance instead of stress.
- Whole-body calming. It has been suggested that poorly functioning adrenal glands may disrupt your entire body’s hormone balance. Adrenal support can have surprisingly far-reaching benefits.
- Sleep well and fight weight gain. Normal hormones promote relaxing sleep. You also won’t have the urge to stress eat whenever something doesn’t go your way.
- Feel less overwhelmed by stress. When you’re irritable, a tiny problem can fill you with rage and waste your energy. That may be caused by unbalanced hormones. Normal working adrenal glands can encourage improved focus.
- Boosts energy and mood. Healthy adrenal glands support constant energy without cycles of focus and exhaustion. You won’t have to depend on caffeine to get your work done.
Adrenal overload—the negative effects of chronic stress
In today’s world, stress is the norm. But stress isn’t just a one-time problem. Chronic stress puts you in a permanent state of fight-or-flight that can lead to long-term consequences for your health. It is unnatural, unhealthy, and we still don’t fully understand how bad the repercussions can be.
Here are some tell-tale symptoms of being overly stressed:
- Feeling irritable, where things and people often “get on your nerves”
- Nervous tension and being unable to relax
- Finding yourself unable to stop worrying
- Excessive thinking keeps you up at night
- Increased belly fat
- Feeling hurried and overwhelmed
High stress over time can lead to unbalanced hormone levels and constant fatigue.
With so much going on, your adrenal glands could get stuck in a permanent “on position.”
That means that when you’re supposed to be relaxing, your body still subconsciously thinks it’s in danger. Should your body be pumping adrenaline if you’re running from a saber-tooth tiger? Yes. Should you be tense and on-edge hours after getting home from work? No.
“This little pill right here takes the edge off when I am having very stressful days. I’ve tried them on a whim on those days when my neck is tense from the stress and it’s absolutely helped. I am a fan.”
But because your body always thinks it’s in danger, it may not take the appropriate time to rest and get healthy.
The long-term effects of chronic stress may be disastrous. The fallouts of being stuck in a stressed-out state may include:
- Unhealthy hormone levels
- Loss of libido
- Gas, constipation, and/or maldigestion
- Weight gain
- Bad mood
That is why it is important to support your adrenal glands—so that you can promote your body’s ability to handle stress.
Even though that’s a long-term goal, you can take cortisol to support normal hormones and reduce stress right now.
Dr. Berg Adrenal & Cortisol Support is something like a nutrient shot for your body. It’s full of all-natural vitamins, herbs, and minerals that support your adrenal glands to balance stress and generate relaxation.
Dr. Berg Adrenal & Cortisol Support Targets Underlying Stress
Other stress supplements target the symptoms, not the causes. They tell your body to relax even though hormones are telling it to be stressed. You might feel good, but you fail to address the real issue. This supplement supports normal hormone levels that calm you from the inside out.
- The nutrients and herbal extracts are calming. Minerals, ashwagandha, camu camu, and other herbs support your body’s ability to overcome chronic stress. They are the raw molecules that support your adrenal glands to produce normal levels of “calming” signals.
- No synthetics or chemicals. Dr. Berg Adrenal & Cortisol Support is a pure, healthy product. There are no synthetic ingredients or toxic chemicals in the bottle—only food-based, vegetarian-friendly nutrition that keeps you healthy.
- Relief within just a few minutes. Your body starts digesting the cortisol moments after you take it. It provides short-term stress relief and long-term adrenal gland support.
- Boosts your energy. Normal hormone levels don’t just improve your mood. They are directly responsible for stable energy levels and focus. Get ready to feel happy and be motivated to live life on your terms.
“I have used other adrenal products but this is the best product I have ever used. I have a fair amount of stress in my life due to my very busy schedule. Since I started taking this, I have lost 9 lbs. But what is more amazing is how great I feel! I feel alive and have a lot of energy, even my friends have commented on it and asked what I have been doing. I recommend that you try it out.”
Stay calm in a hectic world
The modern world gives you more stimuli, phone calls, and “problems” than ever before. That can lead to runaway chronic stress that may have disastrous consequences. Your poor adrenals may not be adapted to deal with everything going on around you.
Dr. Berg Adrenal & Cortisol Support helps your mood and energy right away. Your body gets hormone support and instinctively begins to de-stress. You support your whole body and long-term health with this supplement.
Dr. Berg Adrenal & Cortisol Support is right for you if:
- You are constantly stressed and are easily angered, frustrated, and always “on edge”
- You are looking to balance your emotions and mood, so you can live life without distractions
- You want to deal with the underlying problem of your condition, not the superficial symptoms
- You’d like to feel more energetic and focused throughout the day so you can get more done and take on your day with confidence
- You have trouble losing weight and want to support normal sleep cycles so you can fix stress-eating and racing thoughts
You might also like